This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our privacy notice.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


A bit of data which remembers the affiliate who forwarded a user to our site and recognises orders from those who become customers through that affiliate.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Enrol now on the free landlord tax strategies course

To enrol in the 7 tax saving strategies email course complete the form below. The first module will be emailed to you immediately.

Enrol now on the free landlord tax strategies course

Thank You!

Free Tax Saving Strategies Course
The seven FREE property tax busting strategies course reveals the secrets of how to legitimately beat the taxman and boost your property profits!
View All Questions

Can I lease my commercial property to my ltd company to save tax?


I recently read about the tax benefits of purchasing a commercial property in my own name then leasing it to my Ltd Company which then rents it out to a sole trader or unlisted company at a slightly higher rent.


I have owned a commercial property for over 12 years and leased it out to 2 different retailers. Is it possible to put this new found knowledge into plan and get the leaseholders to pay their rent to my property investment Ltd Co. instead of me, then for me to invoice the company for the rent minus say 10%?


Arthur Says

Yes it is possible to start putting this plan into action now. But the legal agreements must be properly drawn up. You don't need to limit yourself to 10%, you can make the margin greater than this.

Case Study

Landlord Tax Secrets Get our SEVEN FREE Landlord Tax Saving Strategies - Guaranteed To Slash Your Property Tax Bills!
Click here for more.

Got a burning tax question?

Why not submit a tax question to our tax advisors

Ask a Question