With the new corporation tax rates effective from April 6th 2023, will a property company still reduce your taxes?
This comprehensive guide answers the question which every property investor/landlord is guaranteed to ask:
Is it beneficial for me to hold or purchase my properties through a limited company?
In this easy to read and unique guide, Lee Sharpe takes you step-by-step through the whole process of deciding if, how and when it will be beneficial to use a Ltd company for your property business.
The guide includes over 45 practical case studies which demonstrate the key points you need to consider.
What will the guide tell me?
Amongst so many other things this easy to read guide will show you how to:
That's not all!
- Slash your income tax bill by holding your properties in a company.
- Minimise tax by using a company for your property development portfolio.
- Set up and run your own Company.
- Avoid costly penalties by understanding the basic rules of a company.
- Benefit from the favourable company taxes.
- Accumulate income within your company.
- Maximise taper relief benefits so you can significantly reduce your tax bill when you decide to sell your properties.
- Extract money from a company in a tax efficient way.
- Quickly grow your investment (buy-to-let) portfolio in a company.
- Proportion dividend payments to your advantage.
- Get the paperwork right when making dividend payments.
- Avoid two common pitfalls when making dividend payments.
- Use dividend waivers as an effective tax planning tool.
- Boost profits by transferring assets into a company.
- Avoid three pitfalls when incorporating.
- Successfully incorporate an investment portfolio into a company.
- Use reinvestment relief to avoid taxes.
- Understand your tax liabilities as a director.
- Benefit from four tax free benefits.
- Minimise your stamp duty payments and put more (a lot more!) money in your pocket!
- Successfully liquidate a company to maximise profits
- Sell the companies shares in a tax efficient way.
- Benefit from pre-sale tax planning.
- Benefit from business property relief.
- Boost your profits by winding up your company in a tax efficient manner.
- Cut your tax bill by using a property management company.
- Successfully plan for Inheritance Tax (IHT).
- Avoid losing out on the spouses Inheritance Tax exemption.
- Create a Capital Gains Tax deferral using an overseas company.
- Avoid the seven pitfalls of using offshore companies.
- Reinvest profits to defer tax.
- Plus much,much more….
Who is the guide for?
Property Investors & Landlords - Anyone who is either just starting out in property investment or who already has a property portfolio. This includes:
- Property developers
- Buy-to-let owners and landlords
- Commercial property owners
Accountants & Tax Specialists - This book can be invaluable to you when advising clients on how to use companies to save on tax. This is one question you know your property clients will be asking you.
I would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of investing in property. It is easy to understand and does NOT talk in jargon. At the price it is one of the best investments I have made, it could save me thousands.
Mary Lane (Property Investor)
Read other testimonials
Author, Lee Sharpe, is a UK leading Tax Specialist.
Click on the button below to view the full contents of the guide.